- Rental and Lease Forms
- All Letter Templates
- Cover Letters
- Writing Guides
- Letter Writing Infographics
Acceptance Letter Sample- How to Write and Acceptance Letter.
An acceptance letter, as its name implies, is a letter that conveys the message that you accepted the job that has been offered to you. It establishes that you have started your contractual relationship with your employer. An acceptance letter is essential as it serves the purpose reiterating the terms and conditions of your employment and helps get rid of any misunderstandings that both parties involve may have. Another advantage that it could give you is that it will boost your professional image and create a good impression to your employer. It is important to remember that in writing the acceptance letter, you must already be absolutely sure in taking the job.
Writing letters, reports, notes, among other things, are important skills for business and personal life. Effective letters will yield nothing but good results. Most often than not, people assess others by the quality of their writing, hence it’s essential to write well. Here are some simple tips in writing an acceptance letter to get you started:
• In writing your acceptance letter, keep your letter upbeat while keeping a professional tone. It will help you present a good image to your new boss.
• Always start your acceptance letter with the affirmation that you have indeed accepted the job. Mention the title of the job you’ve accepted and the salary that you’ve agreed on previously.
• Your letter should be brief and straight to the point. Address it to the person who has formally offered you the job and do not forget to express gratitude for that.
• Do not forget to include your letter the details regarding the terms and conditions of your job. Like when will you formally start working, who is your direct supervisor and the benefits you could acquire. This is not exactly necessary but you should do this as a precaution.
Having a good letter format or letter template as a guide can be very helpful. Download a free acceptance letter sample, then customize that will suit your needs. It is a great way to get you started in the right direction.