- Rental and Lease Forms
- All Letter Templates
- Cover Letters
- Writing Guides
- Letter Writing Infographics
Authorization Letter Sample – How to Write an Authorization Letter. An authorization letter is the official document you could give to someone if you want them to act on your behalf. It could also be for when an employee would like your permission for your authorization. An authorization letter is essential because in the field of business, there are times that you, as a boss and employer, are not present or available to direct your company all the time so you will need someone to act on your behalf. Someone you officially authorized. This letter could be used for various reasons such as when you are travelling or dealing with medical or legal issues.
Writing letters, reports, notes, among other things, are important skills for business and personal life. Effective letters will yield nothing but good results. Most often than not, people assess others by the quality of their writing, hence it’s essential to write well. Here are some simple tips in writing an authorization letter to get you started:
• In starting your authorization letter, include the basic information of the company that is giving out the letter. Remember that this is a formal letter, so keeping the tone professional must be a priority.
• The letter’s main contents should include the reason why the authorization was issued and what is the nature of the relationship between the one who issued the letter to the assignee. Do not forget to include the duration of the authorization. Make sure to be as specific as possible.
• Make it clear to your recipient that the authorization letter issued is important and must be taken seriously. Remember to include a request for your recipient to accept it.
• At the end, it is advisable for you to add your contact details if ever the need arises, the reader will be able to contact you easily.
Another way in also writing an effective letter is to have a superior letter format or a letter template as a guide. Download a free authorization letter sample, then customize it to suit your needs. It is a great way to get you started in the right direction.