- Rental and Lease Forms
- All Letter Templates
- Cover Letters
- Writing Guides
- Letter Writing Infographics
Confirmation Letter Sample. A confirmation letter is an official document that outlines when two parties have made a verbal agreement. It is usually written then sent to confirm the details regarding the agreement made. Confirmation letter can also be used in situations such as when accepting an invitation. They are also used by employers to send a confirmation to an employee that they have been accepted for the job. A confirmation letter is essential to the field of business as it ensures that both parties are on the same page and it will prevent any misunderstanding and confusion in the long run.
Writing letters, reports, notes, among other things, are important skills for business and personal life. Effective letters will yield nothing but good results. Most often than not, people assess others by the quality of their writing, hence it’s essential to write well. Here are some simple tips in writing a confirmation letter to get you started:
• In your confirmation letter, you must always start with the appropriate salutation. Make sure that you include the recipient’s name. Don’t forget to keep your tone light and friendly when it is for confirming an employee and professional when it is for agreements with business partners.
• A confirmation letter must be brief and straight to the point. It is unnecessary that you make it long. Just include the details regarding the verbal agreement and be specific as you can so that there won’t be any gaps.
• If there are other relevant details that need a discussion, then feel free to address it after, but make it short. In the last part of the letter, request for a follow-up, if there ever is a need to.
• Always after writing a letter, check it for factual, typos and grammatical errors and know that with this type of letter, it is preferable to print it out with the proper format.
Another way in writing an effective letter is to have a superior letter format or a letter template as a guide. Download a free confirmation letter sample, then customize it to suit your needs. It is a great way to get you started in the right direction.